Do you expect the birth of your child? Do you have a young child? Do you work with young children in a hospital or a nursery? If the answer of any of these questions is ‘yes’, take the opportunity to be part of an upcoming seminar on child development in the first year of life.
On January 17 and 18, 2020 you will learn how to support the natural development of your child in the first most important and formative years. The child in his first years can do a lot. Supporting development and meeting his/her needs unlock this potential. These are part of the topics of the seminar for parents and teachers this Friday and Saturday. We invite parents, teachers, psychologists, nurses, medical professionals and anyone whose profession is to raise young children.
Find out more about the program of the seminar and register.
The seminar is designed for:
- Parents. This seminar is a great opportunity to deepen your understanding about a child under the age of 3.
- Educators in nursery and primary schools, principals. You will form a clear and real perspective on the needs of children aged 0-3 years.
- Health professionals. You will be able to understand the children’s developmental needs at a deeper level.
Nikoleta Nikolova, AMI Assistant to infancy 0-3
Child between 0 and 1: How to support the child in the first year of life
As the education starts from birth, the first year of life is a key to child adaptation after birth. How do we prepare the home environment? How do we choose clothes? What helps a child develop at a young age? How can we support the development of the movement? How, when and with what to start solid food? When and how to remove nappies?
These are just some of the questions you will find answered during the seminar.
- Classroom observation
- Introduction to the age 0-3 – absorbent mind and sensitive periods
- Psychological aspects of the message “You are accepted”
- Solid food introduction process
- Home environment preparation as a developmental source: how to prepare developmentally appropriate environment for 0-5 months, 5-12 months, 12-36 months
- Dressing as a factor affecting the movement and development of the child
- Suitable materials that help every aspect of development from 0 to 12 months
- Development of movements
- When and how to remove nappies?
- Screen time damages and dummies in the period 0-3 years of age
- How do we observe and highlight our child’s needs? – games and techniques
The seminar will be held in Bulgarian language.
90 leva participation fee two-day seminar (Friday and Saturday)
60 leva participation fee – Saturday
Early bird registration by 15th of December:
70 leva participation fee two-day seminar (Friday and Saturday)
45 leva participation fee – Saturday
* Individual members of Montessori Society Bulgaria and all employees of educational organisations subscribers to Montessori Society Bulgaria benefit from special discounts.