Institute Montessori Bulgaria, in collaboration with Montessori professionals in Bulgaria and international experts, has established cross-organisational work streams:
State Institutions Relationships WS:
- representing the interests of the Montessori sector at both the local and national levels,
- strengthening strong alignment with government and other state institutions,
- aligning the Montessori curriculum and state standards,
- developing national Montessori curriculum,
- establishing quality assurance standards.
International Organisations Alliances WS:
- establishment of prepared environment and early years setting according AMI standards,
- providing supervision and guidance on professional development
- supporting scholarship programs for teachers to attend AMI seminars and workshops,
- recommending for enrolment at AMI teachers’ trainings with information and % funding,
- volunteering and co-organising international events in Bulgaria.
Collaborative Community Development WS:
- supporting educational centres,
- consulting private and public nurseries and schools,
- further development of Montessori map in BG,
- organising teachers and parents seminars,
- fund-rising scholarship programs for teachers.
If you need support on those directions, please contact us: email@example.com. We are here for you, happy to answer any questions you might have.